May 30 will mark the 15th anniversary of the Weberstown Walkers.
Watch for news about how we will celebrate.
Step one: Confirm our welcome at the mall. Weberstown asks that each participant take responsibility for his/her own safety. Please –
- Sign a RELEASE — promising not to sue the mall if you suffer any mishap while exercising here.
- Provide emergency contact information — just in case.
- Respect Mall standards of conduct.
- Stay alert physical surroundings and other participants.
- Consult a physician if you experience pain or discomfort.
- Exercise at your own pace, attempting only those moves appropriate for your fitness level and conditioning.
- Wear comfortable, supportive shoes.
- Stay hydrated.
Release forms are available from me. Be sure to check off your T-shirt size as well.